Watch the parades live today from the Mardi Gras camera:
You know you're a true Mardi Gras fan, when:
* You don't learn until high school that Mardi Gras is not a national holiday.
* You push little old ladies out of the way to catch Mardi Gras beads.
* You believe that purple, green and gold look good together (and you will even eat things those colors)
* You go to buy a new winter coat (what most people refer to as windbreakers) and throw your arms up in the air to make sure it allows enough room to catch Mardi Gras beads.
* The four seasons in your year are: crawfish, shrimp, crab and King Cake.