Monday, March 2, 2009

Daddy's Hands

In Memoriam
Louis A. Spongia
3/2/91 - 3/3/91

18 years ago my Dad passed away...it seems just like yesterday, especially when every time I think of him, it tugs on my heart just the same.

He died the day before his birthday, so I also want to say:

"Happy Birthday Daddy"

Take a minute and listen to this song:


http://www.jango.com/music/Holly+Dunn?l=0


I love this song...it is so much my Daddy!!! As tough as he was with us when we were younger, I appreciate now that he was only trying to protect us, teach us to do the right things and be good people.
Thank you Daddy and I Love You!!
Your Baby Girl,
Cathy

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, It is hard to believe it's been 18 yrs. too. Where does the time go??? I love that song and that is soooooooo your Daddy! I remember him standing in your garage on Grovewood working on wooden ducks. He was an extremely talented man as was your Mom. No doubt that the Spongia girls would follow in there footsteps! My thoughts are with all of you as you guys remember your Dad. He sured did love his kids and grandkids alike.

    ReplyDelete